You should also consider:
• Is the product flexible enough to meet your needs?
• Is there an app for iPhones, Androids, iPads?
• Is the product easy to use?
• Does the provider offer the highest levels of security?
• Does the provider ensure system uptime to provide availability when needed?
Given the increasing importance of eSignatures in real estate transactions, agents would be wise to educate themselves on which solutions provide the greatest security to support their business.
Tom Gonser is the Founder & Chief Strategy Officer of DocuSign. For more information visit www.docusign.com.
Copyright© 2013 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com