The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) will host its Semi-Annual Construction Forecast Conference on Wednesday, Oct. 2, in a two-hour webinar from 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET featuring three renowned industry experts.
WHEN: Wednesday, Oct. 2, 2013
2:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
WHAT: Nationally-recognized housing and economics experts will join together for a \ discussion on what’s ahead for housing. Topics will include:
• Housing’s role in the recovery
• Variations by market and where the recovery lags and leads
• Headwinds hindering the housing recovery, such as materials prices, labor shortages and tight credit
• Tailwinds pushing housing such as demographics and pent-up demand
• Future Federal Reserve actions and their impacts
The schedule of speakers includes:
•David Crowe, PhD, chief economist and senior vice president, NAHB
• Mark Zandi, chief economist, Moody’s Analytics
• Robert Denk, assistant vice president for forecasting and analysis, NAHB
For more information, visit www.nahb.org/cfw.
TO REGISTER: Registration for NAHB members is $29.95 and $49.95 for non-members. To register for the webinar or for additional information, please visit www.nahb.org/cfw. Before the event, participants will receive an email with specific log-in instructions to gain access to the live meeting.
Copyright© 2015 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com