MLS Strategic Partner benefits include:
• All leads from listings are sent back to the listing agent.
• Exclusive branding and clear attribution for the listing brokerage and agent on listing detail pages.
• No competing advertising from other real estate professionals on listing detail pages.
• Partners can choose to display the MLS Trusted badge, promoting the accuracy and timeliness of the property data.
• More timely and accurate listing data. Data feeds are updated at least four times daily.
• Lead conversion tools including: Lead & Contact Manager, Email Campaigns, Task Manager and Calendar, Homes.com MyHomes Profile with Question & Answer Access, the Homes.com Facebook Listing App, and more.
“When it makes better sense to buy technology solutions than to build them, we look for partners who have real estate in their DNA. Homes.com has been a proven partner with a variety of broker and agent solutions that our subscribers appreciate,” says James Harrison, president and CEO of MLSListings, Inc. “Homes.com also brings us the ability to provide economies of scale to nearly 15,000 northern California real estate professionals who rely on us to support their businesses.”
For more information, visit www.Homes.com.
Continue Reading 1 2
Copyright© 2016 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com