Cartus Corporation, a leading provider of global relocation services, today announced a suite of new enhancements to its CartusMobileSM app used by transferring employees and their companies in 87 countries.
In real time, the easy-to-use app consolidates information and enhances timely and effective communications between transferring employees and their companies, and Cartus.
“We are continually looking for ways to improve our tools and services,” says Cartus President and CEO Kevin Kelleher. “With the new CartusMobile app, we’ve taken things to a whole new level by adding a number of advanced features for mobile devices that improve the relocation experience for transferring employees and their companies.”
The app’s functionally has been greatly enhanced and now enables transferees to organize, draft, submit, and track expense reports from their mobile devices—anywhere, anytime.
Transferees can use the new “Build as You Go” expense reporting function to easily and quickly perform the following actions:
• Organize individual expenses on their device and build them into an expense report as they go.
• Identify submitted expense report status (submitted, approved, or processed for payment).
• Enter as little or as much information for a particular line item while they are in draft mode.
• Know when a drafted expense line item is complete and ready for submission via color-coded indicators.
• Use the device’s camera to capture images associated with each expense. Items are stored in Cartus’ central database to mix and match devices;
• Start on the phone, finish on CartusOnlineSM, or do a little of each – whichever suits the transferee’s preference.
Cartus clients will find that the new CartusMobile app results in their employees’ increased satisfaction with tracking communictions with their account teams and overall move management. Client companies will also find:
• The status of employee moves and the ability to add transferring employees to a list of “favorites” for easy tracking.
• A summary snapshot for each relocating employee containing key dates and employee profile information.
• A dashboard with key statistics based on their company’s program.
• Improved communication by exchanging notes with the Cartus account teams.
• A news feed that provides notification of exceptions to be approved, notification of service evaluations received, and information on industry trends and best practices.
• The ability to review and approve or reject policy exceptions in real time.
For more information, click here.
Learn more about Cartus at www.cartus.com.