RISMedia launched RISMedia’s Real Estate Information Network® (RREIN) in 2010 in an effort to combat the consumer perception of “brokerage sameness” and identify those real estate firms most committed to serving the needs of today’s consumers. Today RREIN has grown into an elite network of the nation’s leading real estate brokerages that provide leading real estate information and services to consumers.
“Consumers today have an inadequate level of understanding about the process, opportunities and risks facing them in real estate transactions, and they need to be able to identify those real estate firms they can rely on for relevant, factual information…as opposed to the constant stream of negative real estate information they are exposed to from national media,” said RISMedia President and CEO John Featherston. “Membership in RREIN immediately identifies these firms to consumers.”
Membership in RISMedia’s Real Estate Information Network®, therefore, is limited to those real estate firms committed to educating real estate professionals and consumers with the critical information necessary to make the best possible real estate-related decisions. As required by RISMedia, which has provided the real estate industry with leading-edge news and business development strategies for 30 years, members of RREIN will distribute relevant business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) real estate content to their sales force and to their consumers through the latest media delivery methods, including print, digital, video and mobile technologies.
Membership in RREIN is semi-limited per major metro area, with further exclusivity extended on a case-by-case basis. RREIN will provide its member companies with an unprecedented level of differentiation through its marketing and information-rich features and services.
RREIN offers its members a practical, cost-effective and well-developed business solution for social media, lead generation, marketing/branding and recruiting/retention.
Members of RREIN will have access to a variety of targeted deliverables through the RREIN Business Solution, including:
• Licensed B2C content, including: weekly consumer articles and press releases; monthly digital consumer newsletter (Home Matters); daily consumer news feeds and weekly videos through the RREIN Resource Center
• Licensed B2B content, including: daily business development digital newsletter branded to the brokerage; Social Media Matters – Insights & Strategies monthly newsletter; Real Estate magazine online
• Interactive online portal – The RREIN Innovation Center – to automate and customize delivery and tracking of B2C and B2B content
• Premium promotion and ongoing RISMedia editorial coverage
• An introductory guide and materials for generating ongoing publicity
• Mobile Broker website and lead generation services
• SMS text services for listing/agent information
For more information on RISMedia’s Real Estate Information Network®, please email RREIN@RISMedia.com.