4. Technology is a necessity, not a convenience: Streamline your workload with apps such as:
• Checklist Wrangler: Manages multiple checklists and auto-creates lists; creates templates for tasks you need to do more than once; creates checklists from text copied from emails, websites, etc.
• Brewster: Pulls contact information stored across your email, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn databases to create visual, in-depth profiles. Sends updates regarding moves or new jobs, sends reminders when you’re falling out of touch with someone, and has a highly intuitive search function.
• ÜberConference: Minimize your role as the go-between by quickly scheduling a conference call while on the go. Choose contacts from your address book and UberConference will automatically call, email or text contacts to join, no PIN required.
5. Bring online connections to life: Use social media to connect with clients on a personal level. People like doing business with “real people,” so being genuine on social media enables your clients to see your interests outside of work, helping them see a different side of you.
Want more tips and ideas for improving your business? By entering the 2013 HomeFinder.com Agent Makeover Sweepstakes, you’ll not only have the chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to Chicago, you’ll receive valuable information on how to stay one step ahead in this changing real estate environment.
Visit HomeFinder.com/agentmakeover to learn more.