With buyer traffic increasing, and prices on the rise, how can you make sure you’re getting in the game? Below are a few tips for working with buyers and sellers in this market:
1. Be sure to connect on multiple platforms – have a winning website, social media plan, and lead generation strategy.
2. Be upfront and set their expectations right from the start. Tell buyers they have to act fast, and prep sellers for multiple offer scenarios.
3. Take time to truly understand their needs and wants. This will help find a home—or a buyer for their home—faster.
4. Stay connected. Today’s buyers and sellers expect to be able to reach their agent at any time.
5. Think outside the box. Buyers are getting more creative—and more personal—when it comes to appealing to sellers. Writing personal letters to sellers are just one of the ways many buyers are making connections and seeing success.