PropertyInfo Corporation, a Stewart® company, announced recently the release of an upgraded SureClose, the most widely used transaction management software in the country. The recently updated SureClose 3.7 provides enhanced functionality that helps increase overall productivity, improves efficiencies and can protect your customers’ personal and private information.
“We are dedicated to advancing new technology to improve our programs and make our customers’ businesses run more smoothly,” said Tom Groom, Senior Vice President Title and Realty Technology forPropertyInfo Corporation. “The updated SureClose features do just that, increasing efficiency and improving SureClose users’ ability to protect their customers’ personal information when distributing real estate closing information and documents.”
The new features of SureClose 3.7 include:
• A new and improved login interface
New login interface geared at providing useful information for users.
• Stewart’s eClosingRoom™ technology has been added to SureClose to enhance convenience by enabling customers to electronically sign closing documents 24/7 from anywhere with Internet access.
• New fields enable users to split and file messages and documents to easily organize all data within the program
• Improved contact search functionality delivers search results faster
• Ability to further protect SureClose user’s customer confidential information with secure messaging to send protected documents as hyperlinks or send entire messages, including attachments as a secure message.