2. Make Your Website Sparkle
Review your website and evaluate it from a user’s point of view. Does it meet their needs and is it making a lasting impression? Improving the online experience will help increase repeat visits and keep you top of mind.
Ask yourself these questions to determine what you can clean up on your website to make it sparkle!
- Is your content up-to-date and relevant?
- Is it easy to navigate?
- Do you have specific categories that answer buyer and sellers top questions?
- Is it mobile friendly?
- Do you have free content available such as downloads or articles?
- If there is a blog attached, are you actively adding content and is it easy to read?
- Do you have a call to action on each page?
- Is it easy for visitors to connect with you online and contact you offline?
Rebekah Radice is the Manager of Industry Engagement for Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate and serves as “the voice” behind the brand.