Fire up your Adobe Premiere and let’s get started!
Here at VScreen we shot this using a Canon DSLR with a Neutral Picture Style.
• Double click the clip you want to add color to on your timeline… Then click the “Effects Control Tab”
• In the “Effects Tab” below that search for “Fast Color Corrector” and double click that effect.
• When the effect loads into the “Effect Controls Window” it assaults you with options. DON’T PANIC! Just scroll down to the “White Level” and click the “Eyedropper” tool.
• Find the brightest and whitest section of your frame and click there. In this case it will be this white section outside of the window here.
• Next, go to the “Black Level” eyedropper tool and do the same thing, ONLY this time find the darkest or blackest section in your shot. Here it will be the bottom of the table leg