Leading online real estate destination introduces Homes Connect Fusion™ to help real estate pros enhance their online presence
Homes.com, the online real estate resource and leading provider of real estate marketing solutions, has launched Homes Connect Fusion™ (Fusion), a new responsive design website platform for real estate professionals that intuitively adapts content for optimum viewing across all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones, the company has announced.
According to the company, Fusion, the newest addition to the Homes Connect Marketing platform, provides professional, custom designed websites using responsive technology to seamlessly showcase content and branding while enhancing the consumer search experience.
For a more customized website design, Homes.com has also released Homes.com Studio, which provides customized design solutions utilizing the Fusion website platform, to amplify mobile strategy and branding. Real estate pros will receive expert design advice from Studio consultants who match their individual marketing and branding goals, resulting in a customized website optimized for viewing on all devices.
“With mobile traffic expected to surpass desktop traffic in 2014, implementing a comprehensive high impact website product for real estate professionals is essential to achieve a positive user experience,” said Homes.com’s Executive Vice President, Brock MacLean. “We are excited to offer real estate pros the tools to provide a responsive web browsing experience for home buyers and sellers through the affordable and customized Homes Connect Fusion and Studio products.”
The new Fusion website product is part of the Homes Connect marketing platform and includes the following features:
● Responsive Design – Offers agents and brokerages a professionally designed website platform allowing consumers to view on multiple devices.
● Customization Options – Select from 32 background images and 7 color options to match individual brand requirements. More design themes to added in the near future.
● Integrated IDX Search – Consumers can search IDX listing data from local MLSs within the responsive design website.
● Map Search – Intuitive map search allows consumers to visually target areas of interest.
● Property and Neighborhood Information – Consumers can quickly view local schools, property values, and demographics on each listing detail page.
● My Home Tracker – Offers home seekers the ability to save listings and searches, along with adding consumer details into Homes Connect’s contact manager.
● Home Value & Neighborhood Reports – Provides consumers an option to receive estimated home values and detailed demographics on areas of interest within a branded email report.
● And much more!
Homes Connect Fusion will be provided to all Homes.com Pro and Premier clients at no additional charge. Homes.com Studio is an optional design upgrade for clients utilizing Fusion.
For more information, visit www.Homes.com.
Copyright© 2016 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com