There is still time to be among the hundreds of U.S. brokerage firms that have already responded to RISMedia’s 26th Annual Power Broker Survey. RISMedia announced this morning that today’s original survey deadline has been extended until Monday, February 24. If you have not completed the survey yet, please click here.
RISMedia’s Annual Power Broker Report & Survey is the industry’s preeminent report ranking the nation’s top real estate firms. Appearing as one of the top firms in the report serves as an important competitive differentiator for U.S. firms of all sizes. If you participated in RISMedia’s Power Broker Survey last year, you should have received an email invitation with your firm’s unique link for completing the survey. If you are new to the Power Broker Survey or did not receive the invitation, please click here to complete the survey now. The deadline is February 17, 2014.
RISMedia’s Annual Power Broker Report ranks firms by closed transactions and sales volume for 2013. The first several hundred rankings will appear in the April 2014 issue of Real Estate magazine and online at rismedia.com. The complete ranking of all firms who meet the criteria will be available in the 2014 Power Broker Report publication, available both digitally and in print this June.
Inclusion in the widely read and respected Power Broker Report serves as an important differentiator for brokers and their teams in today’s highly competitive real estate market, says RISMedia President & CEO John Featherston.
“2013 was a turnaround year for real estate firms across the country, as consumer confidence in housing returned and buyers flooded back into the marketplace” explains Featherston. “But there are many challenges ahead for brokers and agents, from low inventory to lingering economic uncertainty. Discerning real estate consumers will look to proven real estate professionals to help guide them toward the best decision. Being included in the Power Broker Report validates your firm’s reputation as a trusted resource for today’s home buyers and sellers.”
Taking the Power Broker Survey: What You Need to Know
- To complete the Survey, firms must have completed a minimum of 750 transactions in 2013.
- The Survey should be completed by an individual, shareholder or entity with a minimum of 50.1 percent ownership interest inclusive of subsidiaries.
- If you completed the survey in 2013, you should have received an email from RISMedia with your own unique link to complete the survey. Your survey link is pre-populated with the information you submitted last year. All you’ll need to do is respond to new questions and update information from last year where necessary.
- If you are part of a franchise brand, your corporate office may have already submitted data on your behalf. You may find this data pre-populated in your survey – please contact your brand’s corporate office if your data is different from the numbers it submitted on your behalf and make the necessary adjustments in the survey. We would also appreciate you completing the remaining survey questions for our research purposes.
- For your survey to be accepted, please be sure to check the boxes on the verification page and make sure it is signed by: 1.Your broker, and; 2. Your CFO, accountant, or other party who can validate that the data submitted is correct.
- Upon completion/submission of the online survey, you will be brought to a page that confirms your submission. From this page, there is a link to print out a PDF of your survey responses. Arriving at this page means that your survey is confirmed in our system. You will not receive a separate confirmation email.
- There is no cost or any obligation to participate in this report.
- The deadline for RISMedia’s receipt of your completed survey is February 24, 2014. To take the survey now, click here.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com