Realty ONE Group, a company known for its aggressive growth, is continuing on a path to success. This month alone, the company notes, Realty ONE Group opened seven prestigious locations and assembled the entire team for its first annual ONE Summit.
“There is no doubt that Realty ONE Group is full steam ahead,” says Kuba Jewgieniew, CEO and Founder of Realty ONE Group Inc. “Agents and clients alike are excited to be part of our success, and we have responded by opening additional convenient locations close to home. There is not another firm around that could sustain this accelerated growth as we expand our footprint in existing and new exciting markets.”
In an era when many firms are downsizing or closing physical offices, Realty ONE Group stands apart with a focus on luxurious offices in prominent locations. The new offices include:
• The Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., location, which opened March 4, in the heart of the city. It is managed by Kim Kershaw, formerly of Keller Williams.
• On March 5, Realty ONE Group opened its second Huntington Beach location, Huntington Beach Seacliff at a prestigious Main Street location, right next to the ocean! The office is managed by Ron Pascual, formerly of RE/MAX.
• On March 11, the North Scottsdale, Ariz., office opened, boasting beautiful private offices and a spacious floor plan. Bill Powers, former President and CEO of Realty Executives International, oversees this second thriving location serving the prestigious Scottsdale area.
• On March 12 Las Vegas Mayor Carolyn Goodman attended the grand opening of the 10,000 + square ft Northwest, Nevada, office which serves a busy and booming region. David Squier, formerly of Keller Williams, manages this location.
• Realty ONE Group also opened another office in Las Vegas on the same day! On March 12 the Southwest, Nevada, office opened. Damon Caldwell, formerly of Prudential, manages the 10,000 + square ft location. Jason Feinberg, Fox5 News Anchor also attended to help celebrate.
• The Carlsbad, Calif., location opened on March 25. Tina King, formerly of First Team, manages this prestigious San Diego office next to Carlsbad’s renowned flower fields. It is the first of many that Realty ONE Group has planned for the region, with Rancho Bernardo and Mission Valley coming next!
• The Goodyear, Ariz., office opened on March 27 in a brand-new building. Managed by Leah Wolfe-Kraemer, formerly of Welcome Home Realty, the office is already attracting top producing, high quality agents.
These office openings are just the physical representation of Realty ONE Group’s commitment to their agents and markets. Also in March, Realty ONE Group, known for a culture of “family” and success, held their own “ONE Summit,” bringing together all executive leadership, franchise owners and corporate branch managers in Las Vegas, NV.
Continue Reading 1 2
Copyright© 2016 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com