Mortgage Returns, a provider of TRUE CRM technology and automated marketing solutions for the mortgage industry, has announced results of a Q4 report detailing their users’ success in using the company’s TRUE CRM system, which harnesses one-to-one marketing to strengthen users’ relationships with customers, prospects and referral partners.
Mortgage Returns found that users of their TRUE CRM system were 30 percent more productive than those who utilize mass marketing techniques. The report detailed additional positive results of those who take full advantage of one-to-one marketing over traditional marketing solutions:
· TRUE CRM users closed two times more purchase loans from past customers;
· TRUE CRM users closed two and a half times more loans from past customers;
· TRUE CRM users had 40 percent higher prospect conversion rates;
· TRUE CRM users had 30 percent higher purchase loans;
· TRUE CRM users had an average 1,500 percent ROI on their Mortgage Returns marketing system.
“Through in-depth analysis, we’ve discovered that clients using a TRUE CRM and one-to-one marketing are seeing significantly higher results than those using traditional mass marketing,” says Jim Blatt, president and chief executive officer of Mortgage Returns. “TRUE CRM customizes communication to reflect a borrower’s unique loan details, a prospect’s specific home-buying needs and a referral partner’s performance which leads to stronger results every time.”
For more information about Mortgage Returns, visit www.mortgagereturns.com.