HomeFinder.com, a leading real estate search site, announces the official release of its Open Home Pro for Android™. The free tablet app joins the top ranked iPad app, which replaces a paper and pen sign-in sheet at open houses. The Open Home Pro for Android™ app can be downloaded for free in Google Play.
HomeFinder.com’s launch of its first Open House Pro for Android™ tablet app will help more agents and brokers collect and convert leads at open houses. Android™ users can expect the same simplicity and time saving benefits trusted by more than 40,000 iPad users, including the ability to:
- Collect and convert qualified leads: Open Home Pro tells agents if potential homebuyers have an agent representing them, if they are pre-approved for a mortgage, and which leads are highly interested. After prospective buyers have entered their information, real estate agents can make notes as they tour the property.
- Automate follow-ups with homebuyers: As an open house is in progress, Open Home Pro automatically sends every visitor a follow-up email with property details and the real estate agent’s contact information. If any changes are made to the listing (ex: price change), Open Home Pro will instantly notify all potential buyers of the change.
- Automatically identify qualified buyers: Post-open house, agents and brokers can easily sort through potential buyers who visited specific properties. Open Home Pro sends agents a lead report email and identifies the leads that deserve immediate attention.
- Increase traffic to open houses: One-click social media sharing saves agents time promoting their open houses.
- Create a feedback loop with visitors: The visitor feedback gives agents talking points to advise sellers on selling strategy and listing price adjustments.
- Connect with more homebuyers Listings can gain increased exposure through HomeFinder.com’s national online consumer audience and the 375+ local newspaper real estate search sites that HomeFinder.com powers.
- Access top-rated support: Open Home Pro is backed by HomeFinder.com’s top rated support team, making sure agents get the answers they need quickly.
“Since we acquired Open Home Pro in late 2013, we have been eager to release the Android™ version so the thousands of Android™ using real estate agents can experience the same benefits as iPad users,” says Doug Breaker, president and CEO, HomeFinder.com. “Over the last few months we’ve received hundreds of requests for an Android™ app; we listened to our audience and used this feedback to launch a new product.”
Since the release of the Open Home Pro iPad app in 2010, more than 40,000 real estate agents have downloaded the app, and approximately 32,000 photos are uploaded per month.
Open Home Pro for Android™ is available for free in Google Play. For more information, click here.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com