Agents need to know you can produce leads. In addition, they need to know that the leads you provide can close. On Thursday, September 4 at 8:30-9 a.m. PDT, realtor.com® is holding a webinar that can help you establish this pipeline to recruit—plus, systems to keep follow-up on track and aid in more closings.
Giving agents the ability to receive and close on Internet leads is a powerful recruitment incentive. Having a working system keeps agents on track so they stay can add revenue to your brokerage.
In this webinar, realtor.com® will show how they can help:
- Route leads to selected agents or your lead center
- Generate reports showing which leads and which agents need attention
- Leads include recent homes viewed and saved—we will show you the information you can use to build relationships
- Build your bottom-line and help your power agents close more business
- Use this to train new agents on “best practices for follow up”
Click here to register today. Space is limited.
Copyright© 2014 RISMedia, The Leader in Real Estate Information Systems and Real Estate News. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be republished without permission from RISMedia.
Content on this website is copyrighted and may not be redistributed without express written permission from RISMedia. Access to RISMedia archives and thousands of articles like this, as well as consumer real estate videos, are available through RISMedia's REsource Licensed Content Solutions. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive and affordable content packages. Click here to learn more! http://resource.rismedia.com