RE/MAX dominated the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals’ (NAHREP®) 2017 Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents list, the company recently announced, with 67 agents affiliated with RE/MAX ranked, more so than other national real estate brands. Five agents affiliated with RE/MAX were named in the top 25:
- Cristina Edelstein, RE/MAX Results, Plymouth, Minn. (386 sides)
- Mario Negron, RE/MAX Pioneers, Cypress, Texas (364 sides)
- Veronica Figueroa, RE/MAX Innovation, The Figueroa Team, Orlando, Fla. (285 sides)
- Monica Foster, RE/MAX Space Center, The Monica Foster Team, Houston, Texas (281 sides)
- Luis Ortiz, RE/MAX Partners, Berwyn, Ill. (203 sides)
“RE/MAX salutes all of the agents included in this year’s NAHREP Top 250 Latino Agents award ranking,” says Mike Raegan, senior vice president of Business Alliances at RE/MAX, LLC and a member of the NAHREP Corporate Board of Governors. “It’s incredibly rewarding to see dozens of RE/MAX agents, more than any other brand, included in this year’s prestigious list. It’s a testament to their dedication and the superior customer service they provide their clients every day.”
For more information, please visit www.remax.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.