RISMedia, in conjunction with Quicken Loans, recently completed our survey, “The What and Who of Working with Lenders,” which gathered insights from our readers about your opinions on and experiences with the finance industry. Mobile technology and access to a user-friendly app were high on the must-have list, as was communication and follow-through as the most important factors in working with a lender. Here are some of the highlights:
Here is a bit more from the results:
- Fifty-eight percent of respondents were women; 42 percent were men. The majority of respondents were from California, Texas, New York, Michigan, Colorado and Ohio, with the remaining in lesser numbers representing nearly every U.S. state.
- 33 percent of respondents listed their age as 55-64
- 29 percent listed 45-54
- 26 percent listed 65-74
- 6 percent listed 35-44
- 3 percent listed 75 or older
- 3 percent listed 25-34
- Only one respondent represented the 18-24 year old age range
- 24 percent listed their annual income as $100,000-$149,999
- 23 percent listed $200,000 or more
- 20 percent listed $150,000-$199,999
- 12 percent listed $75,000-$99,999
- 11 percent listed $50,000-$74,999
- 7 percent listed $35,000-$49,999
- 2 percent listed less than $25,000
- 1 percent listed $25,000-$34,999
- Seventy-two percent of respondents listed their title as “real estate agent;” 19 percent listed “broker/owner” as their title. The remaining percentage listed their title as either broker/manager, broker/associate, real estate service provider, office manager or appraiser.
- Ninety-four percent of respondents work full-time in the industry, with 6 percent working part-time.
- Seventy-two percent of respondents have closed 10 or more transactions in the last 12 months. Eleven percent closed 9-10; 5 percent closed 3-4; 5 percent closed 5-6; and 4 percent closed 7-8.
What are your experiences working with lenders? Leave a comment below!
For more information on Quicken Loans, please visit www.quickenloans.com.
For the latest real estate news and trends, bookmark RISMedia.com.