RISMEDIA, Feb. 23, 2007-ProspectsPLUS! has been approved as a Preferred Supplier for the Prudential Real Estate family of real estate professionals. ProspectsPLUS! will build on its reputation as an industry innovator by continuing to develop products and solutions to meet the marketing needs of Prudential's more than 65,000 members worldwide.
"Our company is very happy with the quality of both service and products at ProspectsPLUS!," commented Sandi Ansilio, marketing director for Prudential Palms Real Estate. "The ease of use and automation has definitely increased our visibility and market share."
"ProspectsPLUS! provides us with great products and great training," added Mike Thornberg, broker, Prudential Carolinas Real Estate. "My wife just took three listings on the same street after using the customized brochures. It works for us."
As part of the Prudential partnership, ProspectsPLUS! Account Executives Jim and Jean Jones will attend the Prudential Sales Convention March 18-20 at the San Diego Convention Center in California. They will be in Booth 626 showcasing popular product offerings such as:
– ProspectsPLUS! – the company's flagship software program featuring more than 600 quality marketing pieces in 26 categories. Its companion SupportPLUS! program enables agents to download new pieces each month, ensuring their marketing is always fresh and timely.
– RecruitingPLUS! 6.0 – a popular software program that incorporates 12 systems designed to give brokers and managers expansive results as they aim for their 2007 recruiting goals.
– MLSmailings.com – an innovative automatic postcard mailing system that offers a variety of efficient, cost-effective ways to stay in touch with customers and prospects.
– 2007-2008 Master Marketing ScheduleTM – a free strategic marketing wall calendar that gives agents at least two campaign ideas per week in more than eight categories per month.
– Master Recruiting GuideTM – a handy tool that outlines a system for recruiting 10 agents in 60 days and other essentials for building a team of quality associates in today's market.
– Master Marketing MeetingTM – a free 30-minute presentation that gives agents easy-to-implement tools and techniques designed to quickly boost their productivity-and their sales.
"We are honored to provide the type of consistent, effective, exceptional products and services that define the high standards of the Prudential organization," explained Jean Jones. "We look forward to seeing all of our Prudential friends at the show."
For more information, stop by Booth 626 at the Prudential Sales Convention March 18-20 in San Diego, or visit www.prospectsplus.com.