RISMEDIA, Feb. 27, 2007-QuinStreet, Inc. has recently revamped GuideToRealty.com, its online consumer resource for real estate buyers and sellers. The newly implemented enhancements will help to ensure quality results.
"After testing a series of successful enhancements with a subgroup of GuideToRealty.com customers and clients, QuinStreet decided to implement several changes across our entire real estate business," QuinStreet Vice President John Spottiswood said. "These enhancements will help us on our way to becoming the number one consumer resource for the real estate market."
The customers' ease of use partnered with a higher level of customization ensures quality results for real estate agents and brokers using GuideToRealty.com. Each enhancement stays true to QuinStreet's goal of delivering measurable, accountable and targeted results to the client:
– Trained GuideToRealty.com experts phone screen QuinStreet leads to reduce the
effort required to convert leads into real estate customers.
– Enhanced postcard-sized and page-length client profiles provide users with greater visibility and ease when finding the right real estate agent.
– Special offer capabilities enable real estate agents and brokers to market special offers to encourage potential clients.
– Detailed questionnaires determine the intent of potential clients and the type of real estate agent with whom they would like to work.
– Enhanced neighborhood matching enables real estate agents in large metropolitan areas to choose the specific neighborhoods that they service.
– An optional, Web-based lead management system that complements GuideToRealty.com lead generation services helps to ensure reliability and consistency.
"Most importantly, with all of these enhanced benefits, the price of leads has not increased," Spottiswood said. "As QuinStreet's real estate customer base has grown, the company has been able to gain greater marketing efficiency which drives down costs, enabling us to improve service without increasing price."