RISMEDIA, March 6, 2007-Today's shifting market has brought a renewed focus on prospecting, lead conversion and sales. To help agents and brokers build these skills and grow their real estate practices, eNeighborhoods, a leading compiler and provider of home and neighborhood information for real estate professionals, has released a free eBook, the 2007 Real Estate Marketing Success Kit.
To complement its suite of agent marketing tools, eNeighborhoods is now releasing the Real Estate Marketing Success Kit eBook to help agents become more effective in prospecting, lead tracking and identifying successful marketing strategies. The eBook, now available on the company's Web site, includes how-to advice on:
• Taking control of prospecting and lead generation to develop an effective sales pipleline for future growth
• What works and doesn't work for effective prospecting, and conversion strategies for various types of leads
• Automating prospecting activities to focus on lead conversion, service and sales
• Organizing lead management into a system to prioritize and handle high volumes of leads
• Recognizing leads with greater potential and quickly eliminating poor quality leads
• Identifying effective marketing channels with the Real Estate Marketing ROI Tracker
"'We are proud that many of the industry's top performers use eNeighborhoods marketing tools and have shared with us some of their most powerful ideas and success strategies in this eBook," said eNeighborhoods Executive Vice President Greg Robertson. "We will be delivering more how-to guides along with free instructor-led training and support for our subscribers. One thing that helps top performers stand out in today's shifting market is that they use tools and technology better than their competitors-that's why we say it's a great real estate market when you have the right tools!"
Drawing on years of experience compiling home and neighborhood information and developing marketing solutions for the real estate industry, eNeighborhoods has assembled a set of tools that enable agents to automate prospecting activities and follow-up with powerful relationship-building tools.
The InstaLead Marketing System is one of Realtor Magazine's Top 10 Products of 2006 and is included in the NAR's Realtor Benefits(sm) Program. The system combines the power of direct mail with the industry's most popular agent marketing tools, including neighborhood reports, maps/aerials, BuyerTour, agent Web sites, CMAs, flyers and more.
For more information, visit http://www.eneighborhoods.com/2007success/freebonuses.asp.