RISMEDIA, March 9, 2007-Aram Minnetian, president of Weichert Relocation Resources Inc. (WRRI) announced that the company experienced its third consecutive year of record growth in 2006, spurred by significant client signings, new benchmarks for customer and employee satisfaction, and strategic acquisitions.
Minnetian explained, "The past year saw WRRI catapult to a true leadership position within our industry, with the marketplace recognizing the compelling advantages that make our company unique, particularly our financial stability, consistent leadership and commitment to creating Raving Fans® among our customers."
One of the world's leading workforce mobility and assignment management companies, a critical component of WRRI's success, according to Minnetian, has been its aggressive quality control and continuous improvement initiatives, evidenced by its achievement of SAS 70 Type I and Type II certification and use of the Balanced Scorecard to drive performance.
"The Balanced Scorecard has brought increased ownership and accountability of business initiatives at every level of our company," said Minnetian. "This has helped us create a performance-focused, strategically-aligned and forward-thinking organization, which, in turn, has attracted some of the industry's best talent and some of the world's leading organizations to WRRI."
This unrelenting quality focus helped the company set a new benchmark for customer satisfaction, which rose to more than 96%.
"Coming into 2006, one of our primary goals was to enhance the customer experience and make service quality a true differentiator for WRRI," said Michelle Nerny, senior vice president. "We're proud to see that our efforts have resulted in unprecedented levels of positive feedback."
Internally, employee satisfaction across WRRI's global operations also reached a new height of 88%, according to the results of the company's Annual Colleague Survey.
"In an era in which companies, particularly companies within the workforce mobility industry, struggle to retain talent, we're happy to find that our colleague engagement and satisfaction rates have never been higher," said Jim Schneider, senior vice president. "It's a testament to the stability and independent spirit of our organization that we have been able to attract the industry's best talent and remain a solid, growth-oriented company."
Other notable achievements driving WRRI's success throughout 2006 included:
– Exceptional organic growth, with such globally-recognized companies as Energizer; H.J. Heinz Company; MAGNA International; Monster Worldwide, Inc.; Pitney Bowes and Spansion LLC added to the company's client portfolio.
– Strategic acquisitions such as PricewaterhouseCoopers' U.S.-based Global Mobility Services practice which bolstered WRRI's prominence in the international assignment sector and deepened its related subject matter expertise.
– Significant investments in FlashPoint, WRRI's proprietary online service portal, to deliver simplicity and easier client access to key program data.
– The ongoing Raving Fans service curriculum, which instills innovative techniques for building customer loyalty throughout all of WRRI's customer service teams.
– Launch of a proprietary visa and immigration network built around on-site experts at the company's operations centers.
"We believe that we have the stability, leadership and financial strength to capitalize on this momentum, and continue to thrive," said Minnetian. "Throughout 2007, we will continue to invest in new capabilities and technologies, redefine best practices and deliver compelling results and value for our clients."
For more information, visit www.wrri.com.