From Rodika Tchi
RISMEDIA, March 14, 2007-Spring cleaning and clutter clearing might sound exciting when you think of the results, but not really of the process itself! Here is what you can do to bring some helping energy with feng shui:
1. Open all windows and aerate the space well to bring fresh energy.
2. Get dressed in clothing that is practical, made of natural fibers and makes you feel good!
3. Bring some Fire Element colors for an additional boost of energy to the space you are working at. In the spirit of St. Patrick's Day and spring in general, the color green belongs to the Element of Wood. Green is the color of renewal, fresh energy and new beginnings.
Green is very nourishing to your health, it calms your nerves and balances your whole body by bringing healing vibrations from Nature. When working with Green, it is important to have at least several different shades in order to maximize its energy effects.
A great way to bring color Green is with actual plants that have lush green foliage. The color of growth and healing, Green should be freely used in the East, Southeast and South areas of your space.
From fresh spring color of the newly opened leaves to the strong Green of a mighty oak tree – there are literally hundreds of greens to choose from.
4. Put on the music you love and start small, focusing on one area to give you a sense of accomplishment.
5. Finish the process before you get tired of it and treat yourself to something really nice, be it a good cup of coffee at the best cafe in town or a movie with a friend.
By following these steps you will create the energy of excitement around a process that is usually avoided, and your place will be breathing new energy in no time!