RISMEDIA, May 23, 2007-etfile, a provider of electronic document and data management solutions, announced the release of its new, highly secure online backup solution – etbackup-online. This product was showcased along with etfile’s integrated electronic document management solutions at the Realtors® Midyear Legislative Meeting and Trade Expo, Washington, D.C.
According to etfile, with etbackup-online, a company’s critical business data is automatically backed up, electronically secured and protected off-site. The data is encrypted and compressed every day and sent via Internet to etfile’s maximum security Data Center. It is immediately available for recovery 24×7 in the event of a data-loss whether it is due to theft, fire, natural disaster, or terrorist attack.
“etfile has always worked to provide continuing added value for its clients,” says Mark Linton, president of etfile, “By scanning and electronically filing documents, customers have been able to access, store and share documents on the fly. With the introduction of etbackup-online, companies can take the hassles out of traditional backup routines and transition to our highly secure and simple to manage off-site backup solution. etbackup-online is designed to provide truly automated, secure backup to users without requiring training, investment, or regimented routines.”
How etbackup-online works:
– Easy-to-use – your backup is made automatically over your existing Internet connection. Backups can be scheduled during off hours, or scheduled to run automatically in the background throughout the day.
– Security – data is automatically encoded by 448-bit Blowfish encryption and then transferred to etfile’s data center using 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. You set your encryption code so only you can read it.
– Cost-effective – online backup saves you the cost of tapes, backup software and the time it takes for you to complete and monitor the backup
– Direct restoration of your files – you have the ability to retrieve a backup that was made yesterday, last week or 60 days ago to your computer anytime, anywhere
– Suitable for all operating systems such as: Windows, MAC OS/X, Linux, Novell Netware and Sun Solaris
For more information, please call 888.672.7737 or visit us at www.etfile.com.