RISMEDIA, Dec. 3, 2007-It’s the end of the year and most people are looking at their marketing budget dollars for 2008. How can you stay top of mind to your sphere of influence without spending a fortune on marketing? If you’re looking to stay in touch with your most valuable asset – your past clients – you’ll want to send a customized, printed communication to them on a regular basis. Newsletters are a great way to deliver your message.
– Allow you to stay in touch: easily, effectively and economically. Taking the time to personally contact each past client multiple times per year is ideal, but simply not practical. Newsletters sent through direct mail – especially when they’re customized with your color photo, contact information and even your current listings or sales – provide continuous communication in a cost-effective and efficient way.
– Are Targetable. Target the audience you want to reach with your specific message, staying top-of-mind for repeat business and referrals.
– Are Tangible. Your newsletter will reach your audience, unlike TV, radio, newsprint and billboards, which rely to some extent on luck or timing to be seen. Unlike many other media, newsletters are often kept in the prospect’s home for future reference.
– Are Trackable. Response to an offer in your marketing piece can be immediate, so you can measure the impact of your efforts in proportion to your marketing expenditures.
– Help You Achieve Your Key Objectives. Whether you’re interested in increasing sales to existing customers, building client loyalty, re-establishing lapsed customer relationships or increasing referrals, the right marketing piece can help open the door to the specific market you want to focus on.
– Are Impressive. A full-color, customized, high quality newsletter creates an impressive business impact, and an immediate perception of success. Newsletters Create Excitement. Updating your target audience on what they want to hear more about creates immediate interest, and a desire to follow up with you further.
– Provide a Valued Service. Capturing a prospect’s attention and offering information on what’s going on in the market can be highly appreciated by members in the right target audience.
– Are Immediate and Controllable. When you have news for your specific audience, you can communicate it in a clear, concise and immediate way through your newsletter.
– Expand Your Sphere of Influence. In addition to being an excellent attention-getter, newsletters are also a tangible reference tool for your clients to pass on to their friends and relatives, helping them to think of you first when they or their friends need your services.
For more information, visit www.realtyreport.org