MRIS, Jan. 21, 2008–Should your dog eat your token-God forbid–or some other unforeseen event happen that causes you to lose your token, we have you covered 24/7.On the new Secure Login screen there is a link to report a broken or lost token. A broken or lost token should be reported by the subscriber immediately. Follow these easy steps:
• Click the link, Report a broken or lost token
• Enter your MRIS ID on the next screen
• Click the button that either says I lost my authenticator or My Authenticator is broken whichever applies.
• Answer the three secret questions you answered when enrolling your token
• If the token is reported broken, there will be a pull down menu to tell MRIS the reason.
• Click the Next button
Several things will happen:
• The token is disabled so if lost no one else could use the token
• MRIS is automatically notified and will mail out a new token within seven days
• The SAFEMLS® system will automatically email you an emergency temporary PIN/Password to use in that seven days. This email goes to your private email address on file with MRIS. Always keep that email up to date with us through the My Account screen on www.mris.com.
• Lost tokens incur a $35 replacement fee as described in the Enrollment agreement. This fee will be in effect as of January 29 for any enrolled tokens that are reported as lost.
• Broken tokens will need to be returned to MRIS. There will be a pre stamped self addressed envelope when we mail you the new token for you to mail that broken token back. If the broken token is not mailed back to MRIS, a $35 fee will be incurred.
You can report a token lost or broken when needed 24/7. We’ve got you covered.
For more information on Secure Login, log into www.mris.com and click the links available in the center of the homepage.
To share feedback on this article, click: Communications@mris.net