RISMEDIA, Feb. 22, 2008-Sherry Nienaber of Hockessin, Delaware, a rookie agent working full time with Prudential Fox and Roach, Realtors®, was named as the Grand Prize Winner for the Real Estate Apprentice Foundation’s 7th Season by an independent panel of judges. Nienaber, who received her real estate education from Delaware School of Real Estate, wins $50,000 in fast track real estate products. Licensed as a real estate salesperson in the summer of 2007, Nienaber has been focused on advancing her career.
“She is very high-tech, full of energy and always positive,” says Gail Renulfi, managing broker of Prudential Fox and Roach, Realtors®.
During the selection process applicants were asked, “What would do with the Grand Prize Winnings?” She responded with a list of action items including business planning, mentoring and professional development, adding, “Having been honored with the award will open doors both professionally and personally.”
First runner up for Season 7 is Bruce Sayre who is an agent with ERA Weeks and Browning Realty, Inc., of Montgomery, Alabama. Bruce received his real estate education from Sherry Weeks Real Estate Academy in Montgomery. Bruce is a former pilot with the United States Air Force and says his experience with the Air Force will provide a “platform for growth” in a career that is often driven by personal discipline, patience and character.
Sharon White is the second runner up and is practicing real estate for Blankenbeckler Real Estate, Inc. in Richmond, VA. Sharon completed her real estate courses through Moseley-Flint School of Real Estate, a RealtyU Affiliate in Virginia.
The remaining ten finalists for Season 7 include; Elbert Davis – Old Colony, REALTORS®, Barboursville, West Virginia; Darla Smith – Prudential Texas Properties, Weatherford, Texas; Crystal Justice – J.T. Shrum Auction and Realty, Lafayette, Tennessee; Zina Sohaney – Century 21 All Islands, Kailua, Hawaii; Katrina Lofton – Coldwell Banker Source One Realty, Redondo Beach, California; Rain Silverhawk – Sandpoint Realty, Sandpoint, Idaho and Pankhuri Parti – Keller Williams Realty / Genesis Gold Coast Real Estate, LLC, Chicago, Illinois.
$50,000 of Success Tools
Nienaber will receive the following fast-track success education and tools, courtesy of various benevolent and visionary Real Estate Apprentice Foundation Sponsors:
– A comprehensive personal identity and marketing package created by Hobbs/Herder including: custom logo and stationary package, marketing campaign and corporate brochure, personalized PowerKardsTM and the design and construction of a branded website.
– Hands-on technology and business systems consulting by McLean International. The technology includes business vision and marketing plan coordination; office setup for maximum functionality and efficiency; the selection and set up of electronic signatures and voice messaging; file organization and sales support consulting on a pre-listing package, listing package and buyer package; and the creation of a listing system, closing system, and contact management system.
– Unlimited access for two years to an online real estate mentoring service offered by iSucceed, including weekly Tele-Seminars, hundreds of business tips, tools, money-making systems and marketing strategies, a special “Ask your Mentor” program, and Home Seller’s and Buyer’s Workbooks.
– CreateAPlan will facilitate business planning needs for two years via an online business planning software that provides complete monitoring of all key business indicators, including marketing events, listings, sales, expenses, and much more.
– Cengage Learning is providing a comprehensive set of real estate books.
– The Accredited Seller Representative® (ASR) course and designation sponsored by the Seller Agency Council.
– A comprehensive suite of detailed information about any neighborhood in the country, including facts about schools, home values, crime rates, cost-of-living and other demographics. The eNeighborhoods sponsored Power Suite also includes Neighborhood Report, contacts, CMA, BuyerTour, Flyers, Campaign Manager and website.
– The Accredited Home-Staging Specialist® (AHS) course and designation sponsored by the Staging Specialist Council.
– Membership to The Real Estate Cyberspace Society with a treasure chest of secrets about marketing real estate on the Internet.
– The professional designation Certified Neighborhood Specialist (CNS) course and designation sponsored by the Neighborhood Specialist Council.
– One full year’s subscription to the online and print magazines Broker Agent News and RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine, the most trusted names in real estate news.