RISMEDIA, April 14, 2008-Arpin International Group – Boston has moved to a newly renovated office in Tyngsboro, Mass. to accommodate its growing operation in the greater Boston metropolitan area.
The new facility utilizes “green” technologies as part of a company-wide initiative to adopt environmentally conscious energy saving technologies.
“Our Boston area client base has grown significantly over the years,” said Mark Dearborn, General Manager of Arpin International Group – Boston. “And with this growth comes the need for a bigger office space that not only improves our capacity to handle a larger work load but also provides a cleaner, more energy efficient environment for our employees.”
Dozens of environmentally friendly improvements are planned for the new office. Here are some examples:
– Removal of all fluorescent lights which have been replaced with LED bulbs that are lower energy users and last indefinitely
– Reduced water consumption facilities in restrooms
– Hand air dryers in the restrooms and kitchen to reduce paper waste
– Electric instantaneous under-sink hot water heaters in the bathrooms and kitchen
– 3M clear film and thermo shades applied to all windows for insulation
– Solar tubes utilized as supplemental energy source
– Programmable thermostats to reduce wasted energy
– Cleaning schedules that correspond with business hours to reduce nighttime energy consumption
– Solar panel awnings above each window
– Drastic reduction in use of paper by new internal initiatives
– A full-scale audit by local power company and Massachusetts Department of Energy to determine maximum energy efficiency.
As of April 4, 2008, the new office serving the Boston metropolitan area is located at:
2 Bridgeview Circle
Unit 6 & 7
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
Other Arpin offices will be phasing in energy saving technologies and practices over the next year.
For more information, visit http://www.arpinintl.com.