Home improvement giant offers Realtors ability to send monthly tips and advice to their entire client base
RISMEDIA, December 7, 2009–Are you using Lowe’s ‘Inside Out’ newsletter? The newsletter is designed to help Realtors reach their consumer base via e-mail. ‘Inside Out’ is for both buyers and sellers, and available to all Lowe’s Realtor Benefits members. This professionally designed newsletter contains helpful hints and tips, new and innovative products and projects, and periodic money-saving coupons at Lowe’s.
‘Inside Out’ offers Realtors the ability to automatically send out to their entire client base: whether they’re a past client, someone they’re working with now or someone they hope to work with again in the future.
Each e-mail comes with the following features to help Realtors personalize their message.
• Monthly tips on selling, buying and moving
• The ability to educate your clients about innovative products and projects around the home that yield the highest return
• Important home maintenance tips
• Biannual Project Starter Coupons for special savings at Lowe’s
• A direct link to your website and profile as well as the ability to have clients contact you directly via your e-mail
The Lowe’s Realtor Benefits program is free for Realtors and offers personal marketing tools from Lowe’s and the National Association of REALTORS®.
For more information, visit www.lowesrealtorbenefits.com.