By Diane Ives
In Matrix, click the Search Tab. Using the desired property type, select the
Create a custom default for the
Select the statuses that your sales manager has recommended. Select For Sale = Yes (unless this is a rental
To create a
- Select your criteria as needed and then click the SEARCH button.
- From the search result screen select the properties to be included in your
CMA, click the CMAbutton. Note: This button will not become active until you make a selection of properties. If more than 100 properties are selected, the button will not be visible).
- From the
CMAOptions screen, provide a name for the CMA. If no name is provided it will default to the date and time the CMAis created.
- Select the pages to include in your report. At least one page must be selected to activate the Subject, Print, and Email buttons. In order to activate the Adjustments Button, the
CMAPrice Analysis with Photo must be selected.
- Subject Button – Add the Subject Property information. Three options exist to input Subject Property information: (1) Enter the information manually, (2) enter the
MLS# for the Subject Property, then click the “Fill” button. (3) Use the tax record belonging to the Subject Property by selecting “Fill from tax to residential” then enter the tax id of the Subject Property. Click “Fill”. Optional – upload your own photo of the subject property.
- Adjust Button – Use this button to adjust comparable property data, click DONE. *Important: Consult your sales manager concerning the adjustment button.
- Save, Print or E-mail your
CMA. Click the Return to Search Button.
- Use the Map Button to print out the Map showing the Comparable Properties.
Resources for Agents
On www.mris.com, there are many resources including; Style of Home Guide, Market Statistics, Public Records, Tax Zoning Codes, profile sheets, and profile sheet definitions. The document “How to Create a