By Suzanne M. Foley
· The lead photo does not have to be the front exterior of the building, however if it is not the lead photo, the main exterior of the building or entrance of the lot must be included in the photo album.
· Photos should not contain any advertising, including signage, agent web sites or agent pictures.
· Verify that you have the permission of the image owner prior to submitting the image to MRIS.
· Any image submitted to MRIS becomes the exclusive property of MRIS.
· The pictures should be professional and appropriate. MRIS reserves the right to remove any image that is deems inappropriate or unprofessional.
Contact the Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or