RISMEDIA, June 3, 2008-RealOrganized, Inc. announced a major upgrade to its flagship RealtyJuggler Desktop Realtor Software Organizer. RealtyJuggler Desktop is a combination organizer, contact manager, calendar and transaction management system exclusively for real estate professionals and Realtors®. The upgrade includes the following new capabilities:
– Improvements in e-mail handling. E-mail can now be sent in a time-released fashion (also known as DRIP e-mail) and an 70 additional e-mail templates have been added. All templates are now available in both Spanish and English. Sent e-mail is now archived with client records.
– Agents can track their continuing Education Requirements and the credits they have earned towards these requirements.
– Buyers can be automatically notified of new Home listings via RSS feed and automatic e-mail reminders
– Improvements of Automatic Tasks and Reminders allowing for creation of your own custom task lists that can be applied to any record.
– Summary lists for Parties and Contacts now display main contact phone number, for ease of access.
– Access to Commissions and Expenses information can be limited with shared accounts.
– Extensive improvements to performance, especially when displaying large lists of contacts. Additional optimizations have been made for smaller resolution screens such as the iPhone.
– Additional fields have been added to homes database for subdivision, builder and additional fields have been added for commercial properties. Ability to record ad copy for each of your home listings.
– The Homes Database, Continuing Education, Task Lists, and E-mail templates can now be imported and exported.
According to the company, this is a free upgrade and is automatically applied to all user accounts. RealtyJuggler Desktop runs on any modern Internet browser including Microsoft Internet Explorer 6+, Apple Safari 2+, Opera 9+ and Firefox 2+ and is available as a 90-day free trial. A 1-year Subscription can be purchased for $99/year, after the free trial. The company says that subscription pricing for RealtyJuggler will never go up, for the life of a subscription
For more information, visit http://www.realtyjuggler.com.