RISMEDIA, Sept. 26, 2008-Realogy Corporation, a global provider of real estate and relocation services, announced the company is a prominent participant and Los Innovadores sponsor of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) Marketing Convention & Expo being held at the Biltmore Resort & Spa on Sept. 27 – Oct. 1, 2008 in Phoenix. Realogy has sponsored this premier event for the past eight years.
Representatives from Realogy and its franchise affiliates are featured in the conference program schedule as speakers and panelists or hold leadership roles in support of the conference.
– Alex Perriello, president and CEO of the Realogy Franchise Group, on the “Leading the Way to the Top” panel
– Sherry Chris, president and CEO of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, shares her views in the session, “Open Doors by Going Green”
– Tanya Reu, vice president, human resources, Realogy Franchise Group, and NAHREP conference chairperson
– Gus Rubio, senior vice president and regional manager, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate in Coral Gables, Fla., facilitating the “Overcoming a Challenging Marketing – Being Proactive, Not Reactive” workshop
– Saul Serna, senior vice president of Hispanic markets and innovation for Century 21 Real Estate LLC; presenting during “Business Planning for Latino Brokers” segment
– George Gari, CBC worldwide top commercial real estate agent , Coldwell Banker Commercial Landmark in Brooksville, Fla., panelist, “Latino Legends of our Industry”
– Roberto Rodriguez, sales associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Arizona, panelist, “Latino Legends of our Industry”
– Sandra Cervantes, sales associate, CENTURY 21 Professionals in Irvine, Calif., NAHREP Board member, moderator workshop, “Short Sales & REO Disposition”
– Carmen Mercado, training facilitator, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Long Island/Queens, secretary of NAHREP Board, NAHREP Conference Planning Committee member
The conference theme, “Re-energize, re-tool and grow your business” focuses on thriving in the current market. The convention will bring together approximately 600 real estate sales associates, brokers, loan officers, mortgage brokers, title officers, escrow officers and appraisers from diverse cultural backgrounds to exchange ideas and strategies about increasing Hispanic homeownership.
“This year’s NAHREP conference promises to be a highly engaging session with important topics that attendees will need to embrace to be successful in the year ahead,” said Perriello. “On behalf of Realogy, we are proud to work along side NAHREP as a sponsor and as colleagues who truly aim to make a difference in the Hispanic community.”
Hispanic buying power has increased 357% since 1990, and that over the next five years, Hispanics households are expected to grow by 17% resulting in 1.5 million new households, according to a white paper by The Gonzales Group that was released just before Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept. 15-Oct. 15) kicked off.
The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, a non-profit 501 c6 trade association, is dedicated to increasing the homeownership rate among Latinos by educating and empowering the real estate professionals that serve them. Based in Washington D.C., NAHREP is the premier trade organization for Hispanics and has nearly 15,000 members in 48 states and 60 affiliate chapters.
For more information, visit www.realogy.com.