RISMEDIA, Oct. 3, 2008-Almost two years ago, Cherie Young Luxury Web Design says they decided to give back to the real estate industry by providing one of Michael Russer’s graduates with a website makeover. According to the company, the first Amazing Website Makeover was so successful that they decided to do this again and take this to the extreme. The best partners in the industry were chosen to sponsor one lucky Realtor–a life-changing event for the winner.
Patrick Canavan was chosen based on attitude and shear grit. As an Eco Broker, his green real estate target market was the pivot point for the company’s selection, as the real estate industry is going green.
Although the sponsors were providing the products, there were no free lunches. According to the company, Canavan was required to work hard to help bring this together. Here’s how the team came together to fine-tune Canavan’s online strategy:
– The team began with a website design from Online Marketing Strategies.
– Point2 Agent co-sponsored this initiative alongside many of their friends and partners.
– Michael Russer provided Internet coaching through Online Dominance.
– IDX solutions was sponsored by Diverse Solutions.
– Canavan was trained intensively for his blog by the Real Estate Tomato University.
– Soon after, Canavan began to use his custom designed e-mails from Onletterhead.
– According to the company, powerful single property sites were also designed from Agency Logic.
– AgentsCast will be providing premium video real estate services.
– Randy Eagar from WebsTarget is providing Patrick’s search engine optimization.
– iScan is providing a one year subscription to their DRE compliant paperless transaction CD service, branded to his custom website.
– NeuStep is making real estate greener with the creation of the WebWalkTM real estate technology. NeuStep will provide one virtual walk through for one of Patrick’s LEED Certified listings.
The total value of this package exceeds $25,000. The final result? A beautiful custom real estate website with all the trimmings.
For more information, visit http://www.cherieyoung.com/.