MRIS, Nov. 17, 2008-Keystone Photo Upload (KPU) allows members of MRIS® to upload their own photos immediately after submission of the listing.
Keystone Photo Upload includes all of these features:
- Upload up to 30 photos for no charge (FREE).
- Set a custom sort order.
- Add a custom caption and description for each photo
- In addition, it is accompanied by the MRIS slideshow, which will do the following:
- Display custom sort order as set by the listing agent.Display custom caption and description as entered by the agent
- Display in three different sizes, which can be set by the viewer.
- Display in three different speeds, which can be set by the viewer
- Display in Matrix, ActiveAgent®, Lingo, and Bridge.
Keystone Photo Upload offers agents Easy Access because it is embedded within Keystone. Just retrieve the listing for editing, then click on the Photo Manager in the navigation menu (on the left side of the screen).
Keystone Photo Upload is adaptable. When you enter your listing, you may choose to use the existing photo from the MRIS® archive or upload new photos. You may replace the Exterior Front photo anytime you like and you may add or delete photos at will.
To obtain instructions for Keystone Photo Upload:
• Log on to www.mris.com, hover over Training, click “On-Line Product Tutorials”, click “Keystone Photo Upload Tutorials”, and click “Adding Pictures Using Keystone Photo Upload.”
• Hover over Training, click on Manuals, click on Keystone, and click “Keystone Reference Manual”. The KPU instructions are found in Chapter 3, on Pages 5 – 10.
If you feel more comfortable taking a class to learn Keystone Photo Upload, it is one of the topics in the Managing Your Listing Class, offered in Hands On, Demonstration style, and Virtual classroom Formats. In all MRIS® classes you will have plenty of opportunity to have your questions answered.
To enroll in a class log into www.mris.com, hover over training, and click enroll in a class.
Good news for Firefox users, because KPU is based upon Adobe Flex and JRE, it should work fine with Firefox web browsers or Apple Macintosh Computers (using Firefox). Please note: MRIS officially only supports Internet Explorer 6 and Internet Explorer 7, on Windows XP or Windows Vista platforms.
To send feedback on this article, e-mail email@example.com.