RISMEDIA, Dec. 5, 2008-SharperAgent announced the release of a private label marketing suite for HomeServices of America affiliate, Iowa Realty. Introduced to agents in mid November, the new marketing platform promises to help users stay connected with their contacts and prospects as well as provide an easy-to-use, dynamic means of launching their marketing plans in 2009.
According to the company, the unique capabilities of the new eCRM allows Iowa Realty agents to:
– Manage their lead sources with an all-inclusive contact manager capable of maintaining critical client information from prospective and past clients, managing schedules and appointments, and automating reminders.
– Target the consumers who are buying in today’s market with the extensive marketing template library of custom, relevant, pre-written, professionally designed and branded e-newsletters, postcards, e-greetings, flash home shows, buying/selling guides, and more.
– Consistently contact and connect with current consumers and future prospects using one of over 40 ecampaigns designed with meaningful and impactful messages that will cultivate more sales now.
– Automate communication through both online and offline methods, allowing agents to interact with consumers both electronically and through world-class print production and mailing fulfillment.
– Create high quality property marketing within minutes using a one-touch, integrated data feed from the MLS.
Brennan Buckley, vice president of Marketing for Iowa Realty is impressed by the palpable excitement surrounding the launch of this new tool: “As a company, we’ve learned how to bring in the best technology solutions and innovative products so that we can help our agents stay on top. As I see agents learn about the product in demonstrations, I can tell we picked the right partner to provide our agents with a comprehensive marketing solution. It’s easy for anyone to see how SharperAgent’s powerful tool set will help an agent stay in touch and close more sales. Our agents are adopting the product in droves and are energized to get out and start using it.”
SharperAgent is equally impressed by the current adoption rates. “Consistent, impactful communication will be critical in the year ahead. Most real estate agents have a tendency to slow down during this time of year,” explains SharperAgent’s President and Co-Founder, Brian Wildermuth. “The high adoption rates we’ve seen at Iowa Realty have shown us how strong this partnership will be. Their agents are taking the critical steps that will help them jump start their business for next year. When everyone else is trying to wake up from the holidays and get things moving again, Iowa Realty agents will be poised to execute a solid marketing strategy and beat their competition to the punch.”
SharperAgent, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, coaches real estate and mortgage professionals and business owners on how to more effectively and efficiently market their services. This is achieved by providing the most relevant online and offline sphere marketing solutions available for contacting existing and prospective customers, connecting with them on a meaningful basis, and converting them into long-term, valued relationships.
For more information about SharperAgent or to schedule a demonstration, visit www.sharperagent.com or call 866-614-9372.