RISMEDIA, January 12, 2010—Agents in the Southern California area are invited to attend a Real Estate Power Workshop Wednesday and Thursday featuring real estate legend Allan Dalton and billion-dollar agent Gregg Neuman.
Allan Dalton is the former CEO of REALTOR.com and current Co-Founder and President of the Top 5 in Real Estate Network(R). Allan will be sharing his extensive knowledge of capitalizing in a tough market with leading real estate professionals.
Gregg Neuman of Prudential California Realty has sold over 5,000 homes worth $1.5 billion in real estate sales and continues to set sales records, even in a down market. Gregg will share his marketing secrets with leading real estate professionals.
These two hall of fame real estate professionals will be discussing real estate marketing strategies and techniques live with 1parkplace CEO Steve Hundley on January 13 in Orange County, CA and January 14 in San Diego.
1parkplace will be filming these events for our upcoming real estate TV network series and are limiting our audience to 75 top agents for each event.
This is a unique and EXCLUSIVE opportunity to meet two real estate legends in the same place, on the same stage, sharing their knowledge and expertise to help other agents grow their business.
• Secrets to success in a down market: REVEALED!
• Discover market domination with the NEW art of Hyper Local Marketing
• Learn how busy agents are using Social Networking to increase profits
• Establishing your desired web presence in the New digital Marketplace
• Strategies to Conquer REOs and Short Sales
• What it takes to be a Top 5 in Real Estate member
Space is Limited so act now to secure your seat!
Qualifications for Attendance:
• At least 3 consecutive years of real estate experience
• Top 10% of the sales agents in your market area
• Comfortable signing a release in the event you participate in our interactive question and answer session.
• Firm owners welcome!
Can’t make it to the LIVE event?
A video DVD of the event will be available for $25.