RISMEDIA, February 11, 2010—The love. The roses. The cards. The confectionery. Valentine’s Day, a day for romance. And now, a day for homes. Whether it’s a loving embrace on your private Dallas penthouse patio, a walk home over Boston’s Longfellow bridge, or you are able to hear wedding bells in the ‘Big Easy,’ love literally needs a home.
As there are many types of love, there are many locations for the heart to find a home, but none truly compare to the following list of the top 10 most romantic homes for sale in the top 10 most romantic cities in the U.S.
1. A romantic hideaway in the mountains- Gatlinburg, Tennessee
2. A mile high contemporary love story- Denver, Colorado
3. Wedding bells in the big easy- Orleans, Louisiana
4. A Dallas love affair- Dallas, Texas
5. Say aloha to love- Honolulu, Hawaii
6. Love on an island- Beach, Florida
7. A poetic affection- Massachusetts
8. Love in the city of cupid and angels- Bel Air, California
9. I love New York limestone- New York, New York
10. Stars fell on San Francisco- San Francisco, California
For more information, visit www.toptenrealestatedeals.com.