RISMEDIA, August 5, 2011—The home searching process just got easier. MRIS, a leading local real estate data company and largest multiple listing service (MLS), unveils an enhanced consumer home search portal with HomesDatabase.com, to help home buyers throughout the Mid-Atlantic region find their perfect home and a qualified real estate professional. Whether accessing through a mobile device and identifying nearby homes for sale, or searching from the comfort of your home for distressed or rental properties or homes for sale, HomesDatabase.com allows users to customize their search experience based on their needs.
HomesDatabase.com is a leading source for connecting individuals throughout Washington D.C., Maryland, Northern Virginia, West Virginia, and Delaware to properties currently on the market. HomesDatabase.com is also the only consumer real estate website powered directly by the MLS.
The upgraded HomesDatabase.com offers several user-friendly functions and innovative technologies to help home seekers narrow their search and customize results that fit their lifestyle needs. Improved features include:
• See something you like? Save and rate available listings and make annotations on preferred properties or special features.
• Stay in the loop. Receive alerts when the status or price changes for saved listings.
• Where’s the nearest school or hospital? Identify up to 17 points of interest alongside listing results.
• How does the listing measure up? Walkability score provided with each property.
• Search entire neighborhoods. Outline specific areas with the new drawing tool to find all available listings within targeted neighborhoods.
• Go mobile. Take the search to go with the HomesDatabase.com mobile site for sales, rentals, and open houses. Use the Find Nearby Properties function, with GPS technology, to search properties within your current location.
• Skip the map. Option to search properties using a map search or traditional search.
• Speedy search. A revamped home page provides shortcuts for all homes, foreclosures, condos, townhouses to help find the ideal new home quickly and easily.
• Find a pro. Find a real estate agent to make the buying process seamless from search to sold.
For more information, visit www.homedatabase.com.