RISMEDIA, August 10, 2011—More and more consumers are accessing local information from their mobile devices. In fact, 73 percent of local searches are performed though mobile web browsers, according to research by comScore Inc. In response to consumers’ demands, The Real Estate Book, a leading content provider of real estate information online, in print, direct mail, social media and mobile platforms in North America, has launched the latest advances to their mobile resources: a mobile-enabled website, RealEstateBook.com, and a free integrated iPhone application. These tools provide a way for home buyers to search and filter through the thousands of properties in The Real Estate Book, connecting them not only to the details and information of each home, but also to advertisers with greater speed and convenience than ever before.
The mobile site provides the same search options and listings as the desktop version of RealEstateBook.com, with features that include:
• User-friendly screen displays that automatically fit on the iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, or any smartphone, making it easy to read and view all information at once
• Full property details, including price, location, amenities, descriptions, floor plans and photos
• Search by zip/postal code or nearby properties based on current location
• Advanced search filters such as price, square feet, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, recent listings, and other options
• One-click links to display an apartment on the map, view additional details, email the property, or get directions
• Instant contact with the Realtor, by email or by phone (from compatible devices)
• Automatically stores a history of recent searches
• Customizable ‘Favorites’ category to keep a helpful short-list
• Links for virtual tours and floor plans
Along with this mobile-enabled website, The Real Estate Book has launched a free iPhone/iPod Touch application, which can be downloaded either directly from the App Store or from RealEstateBook.com. These two tools comprise the initial tools for an expanding suite of mobile features that enable users to search, view, and save properties on the go.
For more information, please visit www.RealEstateBook.com, and features thousands of homes for sale, new home communities, and local information.