As a leader in video for the real estate industry, Coldwell Banker Real Estate has launched a unique, in-depth resource website, OnLocationVideo101.com, to assist brokers and agents with creating quality real estate videos, the company has announced.
“Coldwell Banker has been at the forefront of video for several years and we recognized how powerful a tool it is for real estate,” says Michael Fischer, chief marketing officer for Coldwell Banker Real Estate. “The Coldwell Banker On Location YouTube channel destination has given us a great deal of insight into video for real estate. We are now taking an even bigger leadership role for the industry with this detailed ‘how-to’ video production site that aims to help increase the number of real estate videos and improve their production quality online.”
OnLocationVideo101.com was specifically created for real estate agents and breaks down video creation into five simple do-it-yourself steps including:
1. Equipment outlines the pros and cons for different kinds of video camera technology (e.g., mobile phone, flip-type cam, fam cam, multi-use camera and expert cam) as well as peripheral items to consider, such as a tripod and external mic.
2. Prepping highlights three basic types of video to explore including: listing videos, agent profile videos and community videos. Each section details the elements needed to create a quality video for that style such as key shots, scripting, target length, etc.
3. Filming features guiding principles for filming as well as a series of video tutorials that demonstrate various skills for creating professional videos.
4. Editing summarizes video editing software, resources and techniques such as voiceovers and background music.
5. Marketing explains how to upload videos to YouTube and also the best ways to promote them to help improve business.
The site also includes the following:
• “How-to” video tutorials on the basic techniques every videographer should use
• Sample videos and expert tips on how to create listing videos, agent profiles and community tours
• Instructions on how to use the Coldwell Banker On Location YouTube Channel and other social media outlets to market videos
• Examples of luxury homes videos and why these elite homes are made for video
The Coldwell Banker On Location YouTube channel, established in 2009, in partnership with Google, currently features more than 25,000 videos and has received more than three million views.
For more information, visit http://onlocationvideo101.com.