In addition to the daily challenges of listing and selling properties, you now have the added must-do’s of keeping your website up to date, blogging, creating and posting to your social media pages and sending mailers. What are you going to blog about? What types of information should you post to social media pages? And where are you going to get the content?
RISMedia’s REsource real estate licensed content solution can provide answers to all of these questions and more with its media platform that offers access to an archive of thousands of real estate-focused articles and videos of interest to both consumers (B2C) and business professionals (B2B) via RISMedia’s vast content library.
Whether it’s compelling business development or how-to articles or videos of critical interest to your home buyers and sellers, you’ll find topics of all real estate interests in REsource’s comprehensive article and video library. Content is refreshed daily so that the information remains timely, relevant, and impactful for populating your website, blog, newsletters and even your print marketing materials.
Here are five ways REsource can help boost your online marketing efforts:
• Enhance your existing web apps and create ongoing, fresh sources of content that you can upload to your website.
• Download and localize or edit content so that it is unique and includes your local market information.
• Publish articles to your blog automatically using the Remote Publish tool, which creates fresh content whenever you want it.
• Stay social by downloading and posting REsource content on your social media sites.
• Enhance your SEO (search engine optimization) value with unique tagline information about you, appearing with every article.
In development for over a year, REsource was created in response to readers’ need for access to the industry’s leading real estate content from RISMedia, the name you’ve trusted for timely real estate news and information for decades.
REsource not only offers the largest database of real estate-related articles and video content, but also the most affordable, user-friendly and leading-edge technology platform that enables you to maximize usage of the information.
However you use REsource content, it will position you as the leading information provider in your market, helping you educate and inform your clients and eliminating the need to have to find another source for timely, excellent content ever again.
For brokers, RISMedia’s REsource also offers a number of affordable company solutions for firms of every size. REsource can help your agents, officers or managers who need to keep their clients informed.