Is residential real estate really recovering? Is consumer confidence climbing back? How can real estate professionals capitalize as the market begins to shift gears and head in a positive direction?
These are just a few of the compelling questions that will be put forth and dissected by a select group of 200 executives from residential real estate’s largest, most progressive brokerage firms at RISMedia’s Real Estate CEO Exchange, taking place this September 5th and 6th at the prestigious Yale Club in New York City.
The CEO Exchange will kick off with a State of the Industry keynote address from HomeServices of America’s Chairman and CEO Ron Peltier, whose firm recently expanded their national foot print with the acquisition of Prudential Connecticut Realty and Seattle’s Prudential Northwest Realty Associates. Peltier will be joined by more than 30 other Power Broker executives participating as speakers and panelists during the two-day event. Joining this select group will be executives from key service providers critical to the homeownership sector.
“The CEO Exchange provides an unparalleled opportunity for Power Brokers from across the country to meet face-to-face and candidly discuss the issues that are truly affecting their operations, and then exchange solutions and insights on how to maximize business moving forward and facilitate a full real estate recovery,” explains RISMedia President & CEO John Featherston. “From the challenges in the lending environment and legislative hurdles to mastering recruiting and retention strategies, the CEO Exchange will be centered around a comprehensive agenda that tackles tough topics in a private environment where executives can roll up their sleeves and address the issues head-on.”
According to Featherston, top brokers were eager to commit to participating in the CEO Exchange. “Many Power Brokers are telling us that 2012 is shaping up to be a break-out year. Those who are attending are squarely focused on what they need to do right now in order to capitalize as the market turns around,” says Featherston. “They want to ensure their firms are in the best possible position to effectively capture more marketshare as consumer confidence in homeownership and the economy at large ticks upward.”
The CEO Exchange format promotes interaction, networking and of course an exchange of ideas. The following real estate leaders have already committed to speak at RISMedia’s CEO Exchange:
Speakers and Panelists (as of 4.30.12)
- Helen Hanna Casey, President, Howard Hanna Real Estate
- David Charron, President & CEO, MRIS
- Georgianna Finn, Co-owner, Coach REALTORS®
- Dan Forsman, President & CEO, Prudential Georgia Realty
- Glenn “Chip” Gardner, Special Initiatives Director, Gardner Realtors
- Bob Hale, President & CEO, Houston Association of Realtors
- Todd Hetherington, CEO, Century 21 New Millennium
- Ed Krafchow, Chairman of the Board, Better Homes and Gardens, Mason-McDuffie Real Estate
- Scott MacDonald, President, RE/MAX Gateway
- Rei Mesa, President & CEO, Florida Real Estate Services, Prudential Florida Realty
- Ron Peltier, Chairman & CEO, HomeServices of America
- Bill Plattos, Executive Vice President, General Manager, First Team Real Estate
- Connie Farmer Ray, President & CEO, Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners
- Rich Rector, Owner & President, Realty Executives
- Barry S. Redler, Chief Marketing Officer , The Long & Foster® Companies
- John Reinhardt, President & CEO, Fillmore Real Estate
- Steve Rodgers, President & CEO, Real Living Lifestyles
- David Romero, President & CEO, Century 21 Award
- Dick Schlott, Chairman & CEO, Gloria Nilson Realtors, Real Living
- Linda H. Sherrer, President and CEO, Prudential Network Realty
The CEO Exchange is strictly limited to 200 participants and attendees. The criteria for attendance is as follows: Attendees must be brokerage owners and/or senior executives managing a brokerage firm. These attendees will be joined by a select group of service executives, selected by RISMedia.
For more information about the event and to register for the CEO Exchange contact Randi Vannucchi at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 855-1234 ext. 154. A special registration discount is available for RISMedia’s Real Estate Information Network(R) (RREIN) broker members and members of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (Leading RE) and the Realty Alliance.
To read more about the CEO Exchange and other RISMedia events, visit http://rismedia.com/events/.