Continuing its momentum, Listingbook LLC recently announced that 10 multiple listing services (MLSs) have signed agreements and will soon be making available the company’s next generation client servicing platform, Listingbook A.I., to real estate professionals and their thousands of buyers and sellers.
Earlier this year, Listingbook introduced, Listingbook A.I., the industry’s only platform that: 1) allows agents, clients and prospects to work together and search the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) data in real time; 2) doesn’t advertise competing brokers’ or agents’ services; 3) shows real estate professionals exactly what types of homes their clients are searching; and 4) automatically provides recommendations on what agents should do next.
These 10 MLSs join dozens of others that are already part of Listingbook’s growing roster of clients nationwide. The 10 are:
· Denver Metrolist, Colo.
· Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Calif.
· Tucson Association of REALTORS®, Ariz.
· Southwestern Illinois (SIRMLS)
· Wilmington Regional Association of REALTORS®, N.C.
· Santa Barbara Association of REALTORS®, Calif.
· Lakeland Association of REALTORS®, Fla.
· West Volusia Association of REALTORS®, Fla.
· Central Pasco Association of REALTORS®, Fla.
· East Pasco Association of REALTORS® Fla.
With the new MLSs coming aboard, Listingbook now has nearly 70 MLS clients totaling approximately 60 percent of agents nationwide. Additionally, more than 175,000 real estate agents and 1.4 million home buyers and sellers currently have Listingbook accounts, and in June, Listingbook had more than 1.1 million unique visitors and 53.5 million monthly views.
Here’s how Listingbook A.I. works: real estate agents provide their buying and selling clients with access to their local Multiple Listing Service data via the Listingbook service, and in turn, agents deliver to consumers the most comprehensive and accurate real estate information they can find: all in one place. The company notes that with Listingbook, real estate agents can:
-Provide buyers and sellers with the best search experience and most complete data, including: public records, recent and past sales, community and school information, taxes, loan estimates, shopping and recreation, and much more.
– Monitor and collaborate with their buying and selling clients online throughout each step of the search
– Increase their productivity by using technology to create a bigger pipeline of business, ultimately freeing them up to list and sell more homes
“We are thrilled to welcome these 10 MLSs and are incredibly proud that they have chosen Listingbook to help their members increase their business using the new Listingbook A.I. service,” says Randall Kaplan, chief executive officer of Listingbook.
For more information, visit www.Listingbook.com.