RISMEDIA, February 15, 2013– Prudential Network Realty, a leading real estate firm with a reputation for innovation and exceptional customer service, celebrated its outstanding success and record-breaking results for 2012 at the company’s annual awards ceremony.
For the third straight year in-a-row, Prudential Network Realty achieved double digit growth in closed sales. In 2012, the company’s closed sales increased by 23 percent over 2011.
“Our incredible sales team’s commitment to excellence has been the key to our continuing success,” said Prudential Network Realty Founder, President and CEO Linda H. Sherrer. “Our sales associates, coupled with the leadership and guidance of our managing brokers and sales support team, have catapulted Prudential Network Realty ahead of the competition in year-over-year results. Our team is constantly raising the bar to deliver the highest level of performance and service, and we are looking forward to a very exciting and productive 2013.”
During the celebration, numerous Prudential Network Realty professionals were recognized for their extraordinary performances and achievements in 2012. The honorees included:
- Elizabeth Hudgins of the company’s Ponte Vedra Beach office led Prudential Network Realty as its top producer with more than $64 million in closed sales volume, a $20 million increase over 2011. As reported by the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (NEFMLS), Elizabeth ranked No. 1 in closed volume in Northeast Florida in 2012.
- Stefanie Bernstein of the company’s St. Augustine office was named Prudential Network Realty’s top agent in listings.
- Al Kekec of the company’s Atlantic Beach office was honored as Prudential Network Realty’s top sales agent.
- Anita Vining of the company’s San Marco office was named Prudential Network Realty’s top transaction agent. With over $29 million in closed sales, Anita ranks No. 6 in closed volume in Northeast Florida as reported by NEFMLS.
- Melissa Flood of the company’s Ponte Vedra office was named Rookie of the Year.
- The Ponte Vedra office received the Chairman’s Cup, which recognizes over achievement of budget targets in a number of categories, including recruiting, listing sides, closed sides, per person productivity, closed volume and client feedback.
- Dennis and Kathy Lang received the TeamBuilder Award, which rewards agents who help Prudential Network Realty recruit talent to the team.
The annual awards ceremony brought together Prudential Network Realty’s business partners, managers and sales associates from eight different offices. The night before the awards ceremony, 20 of the company’s top sales associates were invited to celebrate their success at the Capital Grille with powerhouse guest speaker, Vince Leisey, Broker and president of Prudential Ambassador Real Estate, one of the top Prudential offices in the network. Leisey is the youngest person to ever be awarded the Prudential Real Estate’s prestigious “Broker of the Year” award.
“There is nothing more important than making sure our agents and associates know how much we value them,” said Christy Budnick, executive vice president of residential real estate, Prudential Network Realty. “We are excited about the future and we believe it is important to reward our team with a thriving environment where positive people and positive attitudes combine with market reach, technology tools and training so that our associates can realize their full potential.”
Prudential’s celebration will continue into February with a special invitation-only party for more than 50 of its award-winning Realtors at the famed TPC Clubhouse. A complete list of award winners is available on the company’s website, www.PrudentialNetworkRealty.com.
About Prudential Network Realty
Prudential Network Realty is an independently owned and operated franchise of Brookfield Residential Property Services (Brookfield). Since 1988, Founder, President and CEO Linda H. Sherrer has led a team of more than 300 real estate professionals in eight branch offices in the buying and selling of residential property throughout Northeast Florida. The company also operates a corporate REO and relocation division, a builder sales and marketing division, a title company and a referral company, and is in mortgage partnership with EverBank. During the past decade, the company has sold more than 25,000 homes valued at more than $7 billion.
Brookfield has announced a new real estate brand called Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, launching in 2013. The new brand unites the strengths of two industry leaders, bringing together the United States’ second largest, full-service residential brokerage firm and the leading global provider of real estate and relocation services. The combined networks of more than 53,000 agents generated in excess of $72 billion in residential real estate sales volume in 2011, and operate across more than 1,700 U.S. locations. Berkshire Hathaway is among Fortune’s 2012 most admired companies.
More information is available at www.PrudentialNetworkRealty.com.