The Spring home-buying season started early this year and Nationwide Open House Weekend (April 20-21) is right around the corner. As REALTORS® prepare for an influx of opportunities to meet new clients and close transactions, Top Producer and realtor.com® have both launched new tools to real estate professionals stay organized and optimize opportunities to grow their client list.
New Top Producer BrightOpen™ App:
To help Top Producer users gather accurate contact information from more buyers, as well as manage their open house sign in sheet, it has launched a BrightOpen™ application for the iPad and other tablet devices.
• Instead of a sign in sheet, open house attendees can sign into BrightOpen directly on a Realtor’s tablet. Their contact information is picked up by Top Producer and they are automatically sent a free e-newsletter.
• Additionally, agents who use MarketSnapshot™ can also use the BrightOpen app to send open house attendees local neighborhood market reports – keeping them informed of changes in prices, days on market and other local market indicators.
Realtor.com® Open house Productivity Kit
In celebration of Open House Month, realtor.com® has launched an Open House Productivity Kit available at www.realtor.com/openhouse. Some benefits of signing in include:
• Free e-newsletter full of pertinent real estate facts
• Open house poster
• Sign in sheet to capture email addresses and solving for the follow-up dilemma
• Home buyer’s guide to help agents to walk first time home buyers through the buying process
• Property fliers that include not only graphics and listing information, but also a QR code – leading to a micro site where those touring open houses can look up the listing from mobile device