Homes.com, the online real estate resource and leading provider of enterprise-level solutions for real estate professionals and brokerages, has released a new advertising platform, Mobile Local Ads, which will target consumers accessing Homes.com via mobile devices including mobile phones and tablets. Homes.com has developed the Mobile Local Ads platform to complement the already successful Local Ads product that focuses on desktop users. Extending advertising opportunities for real estate professionals, the mobile ad platform displays on both Android and iPhone systems, allowing consumers to directly connect with a real estate professional in their local area.
Homes.com Mobile Local Ads include:
– Mobile Access: Banner ads displayed on iPhone, Android and tablet devices that access Homes.com’s mobile site.
– Maximum Branding: Mobile Local Ads include a photo or logo, company name, and a call to action.
– Call Now: Phone number appears prominently in the ad. An optional lead form can also be activated.
– Prominent Ad Placement: Mobile Local Ads target consumers at the top of listing search result pages, providing maximum visibility in local market areas.
– Local Targeting: Mobile Local Ads are available at the city or zip code level.
The launch of Mobile Local Ads echoes the overall shift of consumer real estate search to mobile. Mobile traffic to Homes.com continues to grow dramatically, with almost 48 percent of Homes.com’s traffic coming from mobile devices. Additionally, according to comScore, mobile searches will surpass desktop searches in 2014.
“Homes.com understands the importance of generating leads for our clients. We developed Mobile Local Ads to further expand the value we bring to our advertisers,” saysBrock MacLean, executive vice president of Homes.com. “This focused placement complements our existing desktop Local Ads program and our other local lead generation solutions. Via desktop or mobile, Homes.com seamlessly connects real estate professionals with consumers searching for homes in their local market, anytime, anywhere, and on any device.”
For more information, visit www.homes.com.