“We all know that information is key in today’s real estate market. MLS PIN is excited to provide its customers with the extensive data available through The Find Application,” states Kathy Condon, president and chief executive officer of MLS PIN. “Broad local and national content right at their fingertips enhances and extends the reach beyond the MLS application without having to search for it on their own saving valuable time and winning over their clients.”
The FIND Application platform features a powerful natural language processor, giving real estate professionals the ability to search with simple typed requests like “three bedroom homes for sale in Naperville with a pool between 600k and 800k” or “condo in Chicago with deck.” Some other FIND features include:
· An average of three million current, accurate and up-to-date active listings – over 85 percent of MLSs are updated every 15 minutes, with all others updated at a minimum of once per day
· Five to six million sold records per year – more than three million from MLS sources (attribution on realtor.com is provided to both the listing and selling brokers) and the remainder are from public record sources
· Over 113 million property records – from various approved public record providers
· Nationwide school information – district boundaries and detailed reports
· Nationwide neighborhood information – boundaries, demographics, psychographics
· Local amenity locations and information – shopping, restaurants, entertainment, places of worship, emergency services, banks, libraries, etc.
For more information about the FIND? Application, please contact the realtor.com Customer Care Center, at (800) 878-4166.
For more information on Move, visit www.Move.com.