zipLogix recently announced the release of a feature update for zipForm® Plus, the official and exclusive forms software of the National Association of REALTORS®. This update delivers the latest advancements to real estate professionals that utilize zipForm(R) Plus every day. The new feature set enhances the entire transaction process.
“Delivering updates to our users is a vital part of the promise we made when zipForm Plus was released,” says Walt McDonald, chairman of the board of zipLogix. “Our software is a centerpiece for many real estate professionals’ daily routines and we must improve their experience to meet their daily needs as they change.”
The following features are within the latest release.
• E-Signature Integration
• The integrated signature solutions are now completely embedded within zipForm® Plus. E-Signature subscribers now send documents, modify signatures, add documents, and check signature status while never leaving zipForm(R) Plus. The entire process is now contained within the zipForm(R) Plus interface.
• Parties and Property Tabs
• Enter basic information for an entire transaction before adding forms.
• Once saved all information will be placed into forms as they are added.
• Import contact data from the address book for quicker data entry.
• Import property information with MLS Connect, where available.
• Address Book
• Enhance sending options and data entry with the zipForm(R) Address Book.
• Fill forms with saved contact information from the Address Book in the Parties tab.
• Easily save transaction participants to address book in the parties tab. Import contacts with CSV/V-Card files.
• Send Transactions
• Send forms directly from zipForm(R) Plus to transaction participants, address book contacts, or anyone via fax or email. When sending forms select specific pages, entire forms, or entire transactions. Emailed forms are sent as locked PDF attachments.
zipForm(R) Plus is currently available to more than 800,000 real estate professionals that are members of the 278 associations and MLS providers that have partnered with zipLogix. Many of these real estate organizations have chosen to provide their members with zipLogix software solutions as a member benefit.
For more information, visit www.ziplogix.com.