Now, consumers shopping for homes have more features and options along with a faster and more intuitive experience as the top-ranked real estate search site, RealEstateBook.com re-launches with a refreshed user interface and new features.
As an early adopter of real estate search websites, The Real Estate Book brand launched RealEstateBook.com over 15 years ago as part of a bundled advertising package with a locally distributed digest size real estate magazine. Advertisers in over 500 markets across the U.S. and Canada now had wide exposure for their listings on the web and consumers could now shop for homes all across North America from their home computer.
Today, The Real Estate Book’s home marketing offerings have expanded from a locally distributed to magazine and website to dedicated mobile websites and apps for the agent and the home, GPS enabled search, text lead generation programs, free call tracking phone numbers, out-of-market direct mail, corporate relocation integration, and more.
“As the media landscape has changed and consumer home shopping and media consumption habits have changed, we’ve evolved as well,” says Scott Dixon, CEO of NewPointMediaGroup, parent company of The Real Estate Book.
“Basically, we want to deliver a convenient and rewarding experience for consumers looking for a new home, a robust marketing platform for sellers, and a real estate professional to help navigate the real estate transaction,” Dixon adds. “We think home buyers and sellers need more than just data to help them make wise real estate decisions. That’s why we have not only given them over 1.6 million listings to search and view, but we have also helped to identify the most knowledgeable and successful agents who are best qualified to help them.”
“These packages are really unparalleled in the market and that’s why the brand has remained relevant and profitable for all these years, Dixon said. In the end, we’re really passionate about what we do. We help people find a placed called, ‘home,’” Dixon said.
The NEW RealEstateBook.com features:
• Over 1.6 million homes for sale and rent in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
• Quick response performance
• Tablet and mobile versions display full site features appropriately on any device
• Enhanced filtering on search results making searching and sorting instantaneous
• Filter display on each listing to easily identify desirable features
• Integrated advanced Google mapping features with street views
• Lots of additional home details, such as square footage, lot sizes, taxes, and more
• Large property images
• YouTube video and virtual tours of select properties
• Easy social sharing
• Convenient ways to contact area real estate experts
• Similar listing suggestions to aid in search
• The site displays equally well on any tablet or mobile device – and incorporates location based services utilizing the GPS functionality of the device – so the consumer can search nearby properties on the go.
For more information, visit www.RealEsateBook.com.